Facilities & Local Info
- There are viewing platforms available at the Parade Ring, finishing post and on the Dubai Duty Free Grandstand first floor terrace
- Within the stands there are disabled toilets and lifts to each floor – radar keys are available, but feel free to bring your own
- To view our accessibility page, please click here
Cash machines are located on the ground floors of the Berkshire Stand and Dubai Duty Free Grandstand. There is a good range of banks in Newbury town centre and we do recommend obtaining cash before arriving to save time for yourself
The Rocking Horse Nursery has a baby room which provides baby changing and feeding facilities for Saturday and Sunday racedays.
Other facilities can be found in the following areas of the racecourse:
- Pall Mall Ladies (with Feeding facilities)
- The Hampshire stand Ground Floor Ladies
- The Grandstand Ground Floor Ladies (entrance nearest The Berkshire stand)
- The Berkshire stand Ground Floor Ladies
- Toilets are located on each floor of the stands
Cloakroom & Left Luggage
- Coats can be left free of charge at the Berkshire Stand and Dubai Duty Free Grandstand reception, we encourage racegoers not to bring luggage unless there are exceptional circumstances
If you appear to our staff to be under age of 25 you will be challenged – pick up a wristband at the Wristband Exchange in either the Berkshire Stand reception or the Grandstand. You must provide your ID (valid passport, photo driving license or PASS card) to receive a wristband.
Please note that service will be refused to 18-25s without a wristband
- There are two First Aid Centres on the Racecourse. One is located in the Grandstand Enclosure opposite the Dubai Duty Free Grandstand and the other can befound next to the main Premier Entrance
- Please report to the main reception located near to the Premier entrance, or the nearest security attendant. A tannoy announcement will be made
- Information can be found at the Berkshire Stand reception or at the main racecourse reception near the main Premier entrance
- The taxi drop off and pick up point is located between the main Premier Enclosure entrance and the Racecourse train station.
Places to Stay
The Lodge, Newbury Racecourse’s new 36 bedroom hotel
Located next to the Western end of the site and open all-year-round, The Lodge provides a stylish and modern option for bed and breakfast in Newbury.
For more information and bookings, visit www.thelodgenewbury.co.uk or call 01635 39673
The Vineyard – Luxury Hotel and Spa is a 3.5 mile drive from Newbury Racecourse, Newbury’s only five star hotel.
Visit the website or call 01635 899525
Accommodation options for Newbury and the surrounding areas are available at the Visit Newbury website.
Mobile Phone Reception
- On the very busy racedays mobile reception can be difficult due to the number of handsets on site, we do advise racegoers to arrange a meeting point and time in the event of losing each other.