Exclusive Facilities & Offers
Membership at Newbury offers a range of benefits throughout the year
Should you have any questions or queries regarding membership at Newbury, please call the Membership Secretary, Cilla Osgood on 01635 40015 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Newbury Member for 2019 or the 2018/2019 Jump season, you will have access to the wide range of additional benefits detailed below:
- Exclusive Rewards Booklet: With each badge you will receive a booklet of vouchers for a range of racecourse food and drink outlets, guest tickets and third party offers with the likes of the Racing Post and Be Wiser Insurance.
- Reserved viewing areas in the Berkshire Stand, Hampshire Stand and next to the Parade Ring.
- Reciprocal Racedays at other racecourses on selected days all-year-round available to all all members. See the latest list of Reciprocal Facilities.
- Complimentary tickets to other sporting events as part of our reciprocal arrangements.
- Dedicated Membership Secretary to answer your queries.
Newbury Members Club Room
This facility is located on the first floor of the Berkshire Stand, offering stunning views of the course with private facilities including bar, indoor and outdoor seated viewing and Totepool betting kiosk. This room is for Members only, guests are not permitted.
The Lockinge Room
Located directly above the Royal Box and opposite the winning post, accessed through the Members Club Room. The Lockinge Room provides wonderful views of the whole course. This room is for Members only, guests are not permitted.
Members have access to parking areas at the front of the Centre of the Course Car Park (No. 1) and Grandstand Car Park (No. 4) ensuring priority parking at all fixtures however on busy days these reserved areas may fill up quickly. Click here to see a map of the car parks.