Exclusive Facilities & Offers
Membership at Newbury offers a range of benefits throughout the year
Should you have any questions or queries regarding membership at Newbury, please call the Membership Secretary on 01635 40015 or email [email protected]
As a Newbury Member, you will have access to the wide range of additional benefits detailed below:
- Exclusive Rewards Booklet: With each badge you will receive a booklet of vouchers for a range of racecourse food and drink outlets, guest tickets and third party offers with the likes of the Racing Post and Be Wiser Insurance.
- Reserved viewing areas in the Hampshire Stand.
- Reciprocal Racedays at other racecourses on selected days all-year-round available to all all members.
- Complimentary tickets to other sporting events as part of our reciprocal arrangements.
- Opportunities for yard visits throughout the year
- Dedicated Membership Secretary to answer your queries.
New Members Club
Our new Members Club is on the ground floor of the Hampshire Stand, where members can enjoy a delicious menu each raceday, with extra seating and a reserved viewing area to the front of the building. This room is for Members only, guests are not permitted.
The Carnavon Room
This facility is located on the first floor of the Berkshire Stand, offering stunning views of the course with private facilities including bar, indoor and outdoor seated viewing and Totepool betting kiosk. This room is for Members only, guests are not permitted.
The Lockinge Room
Located directly above the Royal Box and opposite the winning post, accessed through the Carnavon Room. The Lockinge Room provides wonderful views of the whole course. This room is for Members only, guests are not permitted.
Members have access to parking areas at the front of the Centre of the Course Car Park (No. 1) and Grandstand Car Park (No. 4) ensuring priority parking at all fixtures however on busy days these reserved areas may fill up quickly. Click here to see a map of the car parks.