Owners & Trainers
Please find below the details of our Owners Facilities. If you need anything, please contact our Owners and Trainers Liaison on firstname.lastname@example.org
Ahead of Betfair Super Saturday, all going reports will be posted both here and on our social media channels.
Alternatively, our Clerk of the Course Keith Ottesen can be reached on email@example.com
Badges can be requested via your PASS online login. To help you, the RCA has created a simple 6-step guide for owners covering the basic operation of the PASS system. This can be downloaded here.
Alternatively please call 01635 39658 or 01635 40015, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to pre-arrange your badges.
We are pleased to be able to welcome owners to Newbury Racecourse. Following the latest guidelines issued by the BHA, we are able to welcome four racehorse owners (or their representatives) to attend. We will also be making the following arrangements:
- Owners on course will have direct access to the Owners Club lawns, adjacent to the pre-parade and parade ring so that you can see your horse, along with the remainder of the Amber Zone.
- At this time, we will not be able to permit you entry into either the pre-parade or parade ring. However, there will be a debrief area so that you can talk to the trainer and/or jockey, if you wish to do so, which will be sign posted.
- All owners must stay outside, except when having lunch. This will be in two sittings throughout the day, and we advise booking in advance by calling 01635 40015 or emailing email@example.com
- Trackside viewing will be available in front of the Berkshire Stand, access to which will be from the walkway between the Berkshire Stand & Dubai Duty Free Grandstand.
- De-brief areas have been created adjacent to the Weighing Room as well as on the first floor of the Berkshire Stand.
- Winning mementos have kindly been provided by our sponsor for every race, although sadly we are unable to make formal presentations. Winning mementos will be available to collect on the day, or can be sent out following the meeting.
- We will provide a complimentary runners’ sheet and map of the owners’ zone on arrival.
CAR PARKING – free of charge and labels are not required.
DRESS CODE – Premier Enclosure- smart casual- smart jeans are permitted, collared shirt, no sportswear, trainers or ripped or torn jeans
The Owners Club is located close to the pre-parade ring next to the owners and trainers entrance. This is exclusively reserved for owners, with a private terrace, and offers complimentary tea and coffee.
There will be the chance for all winning owners present to watch replay of their race in our winning connections box. A member of Newbury Racecourse staff will assist with this.
For trophy collections on a raceday, please alert a member of racecourse staff before the last race and we will be able to advise you of our procedure for perpetual trophies, nevertheless please feel free to contact Sponsorship Manager, Lara Johnston on 01635 40015 for any queries regarding trophies.