Owners & Trainers
Please find below the details of our Owners Facilities. If you need anything, please contact our Owners and Trainers Liaison on [email protected]
Ahead of racing, all going reports will be posted both here and on our social media channels.
Alternatively, our Clerk of the Course Keith Ottesen can be reached on [email protected]
An allocation of six badges per horse will be made available at this current time and includes syndicates. Badges can be requested via your PASS online login and must be submitted by 4pm the day before racing. To help you, the RCA has created a simple 6-step guide for owners covering the basic operation of the PASS system. This can be downloaded here.
Alternatively please call 01635 39658 or 01635 40015, or send an email to [email protected] to pre-arrange your badges.
We are pleased to be able to welcome owners back to Newbury Racecourse. Following the latest guidelines issued by the BHA from Monday 17 May, we are able to welcome six racehorse owners (or their representatives) to attend. Please read through our Owners Code of Conduct before attending a meeting, this can be downloaded here.
We will also be making the following arrangements:
- Owners on course will have direct access to the Owners Club and terrace lawns, adjacent to the pre-parade and parade ring so that you can see your horse, along with the remainder of the Amber Zone.
- Access to the Pre-parade, Parade rings and Winners Enclosure is now available for owners with a runner and the allocation of parade ring passes will be based on the declared runners in the race and capacity allowances. Owners will be issued with a specific wristband on arrival at the racecourse. A face mask must be worn at all times in these areas.
- The Owners Club will be offering indoor and outdoor seating for lunch. There will be two sittings throughout the day, and we advise booking in advance by calling 01635 40015 or emailing [email protected]
- 1.30pm – 3pm
- Winning mementos have kindly been provided by our sponsor for every race, and there will be formal presentations from the Winners Enclosure. Winning mementos will be available to collect on the day or will be sent following the meeting.
- A complimentary racecard will be available on arrival.
CAR PARKING – free of charge and labels are not required.
ENTRANCE – All Owners should make their way to the Owners Club reception and will receive a badge which must be worn at all times during the afternoon. A specific wristband to allow access to the Pre-parade, Parade Rings and Winners Enclosure will be provided at this time.
DRESS CODE – Premier Enclosure- smart casual- smart jeans are permitted, collared shirt, no sportswear, trainers or ripped or torn jeans
The Owners Club is located close to the pre-parade ring next to the owners and trainers entrance. This is exclusively reserved for owners, with a private terrace, and offers hospitality for up to six owners.
There will be the chance for all winning owners present to watch replay of their race in our winning connections box. A member of Newbury Racecourse staff will assist with this.
For trophy collections on a raceday, please alert a member of racecourse staff before the last race and we will be able to advise you of our procedure for perpetual trophies, nevertheless please feel free to contact Sponsorship Manager, Lara Johnston on 01635 40015 for any queries regarding trophies.