Owners & Trainers
Please find below the details of our Owners Facilities. If you need anything, please contact our Owners and Trainers Liaison, Claire Ricketts, on [email protected]
OWNERS AND TRAINERS INFORMATION
Thank you so much for running your horse with us and we hope you have a wonderful day with us here at Newbury.
Ahead of racing, all going reports will be posted both here and on our social media channels.
Alternatively, our Clerk of the Course George Hill can be reached on [email protected]
GOING UPDATE – Updated for Wednesday 20 December once confirmed
An allocation of six badges per single/partnership owner, and 10 per syndicate are available for each horse declared to run. Badges can be requested via your PASS online login and should be submitted by 4pm the day before racing. To help you, the RCA has created a simple 6-step guide for owners covering the basic operation of the PASS system. This can be downloaded here.
Alternatively, please call 07768982626 or 01635 40015, or send an email to Claire Ricketts, our Owners Liaison, to [email protected] to pre-arrange your badges.
- Follow signs for Car Park 2 which is dedicated for owners/trainers/jockeys.
- Owners on course will have direct access to the Owners Club and terrace, adjacent to the pre-parade and parade ring so that you can see your horse.
- Access to the Pre-parade, Parade rings and Winners Enclosure is available for owners with runners.
- We offer up to six complimentary dining vouchers to enjoy a main course and dessert from our raceday buffet in The Owners Club restaurant. We always advise you to book a table in advance by calling 07768982626 or emailing [email protected]
- Winning mementos have kindly been provided by our sponsor for every race, and there will be formal presentations from the Winners Enclosure. Winning mementos will be available to collect on the day or will be sent following the meeting if you are not able to attend.
- Winning connections will be taken for a celebratory drink with the opportunity to watch a replay of the race.
- A complimentary racecard will be available on arrival.
CAR PARKING – free of charge and labels are not required.
ENTRANCE – All Owners should make their way to the Owners Club reception and will receive a badge which must be worn at all times during the afternoon.
DRESS CODE – Premier Enclosure- smart casual- smart jeans are permitted, collared shirt, no sportswear, or ripped or torn jeans
SITE PHOTOGRAPHER – Steven Cargill – [email protected]
The Owners Club is located close to the pre-parade ring next to the owners and trainers entrance. This is exclusively reserved for owners, with a private terrace, and offers hospitality for owners with runners.
There will be the chance for all winning owners present to watch replay of their race in our winning connections box. A member of Newbury Racecourse staff will assist with this.
For trophy collections on a raceday, please alert a member of racecourse staff before the last race and we will be able to advise you of our procedure for perpetual trophies, nevertheless please feel free to contact Sponsorship Manager, Lara Johnston on 01635 40015 for any queries regarding trophies.