Exclusive Facilities & Offers
Membership at Newbury offers a range of benefits throughout the year
Should you have any questions or queries regarding membership at Newbury, please call the Membership Secretary, Cilla Osgood on 01635 40015 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Newbury Member for 2017 or the 2016/2017 Jump season, you will have access to the wide range of additional benefits detailed below:
- Exclusive Rewards Booklet: With each badge you will receive a booklet of vouchers for a range of racecourse food and drink outlets, guest tickets and third party offers with the likes of Berry Bros. & Rudd wine merchants and Racing UK.
- Reserved viewing areas in the Berkshire Stand, Hampshire Stand and next to the Parade Ring.
- Reciprocal Racedays at other racecourses on selected days all-year-round available to all all members. See the latest list of Reciprocal Dates.
- Complimentary tickets to other sporting events as part of our reciprocal arrangements.
- Members’ priority car parking in the centre of the Racecourse in Car Park 1 and Grandstand side in Car Park 4. Click here to see a map of the enclosures.
- Dedicated Membership Secretary to answer your queries.
Newbury Members Club Room
This facility is located on the first floor of the Berkshire Stand, offering stunning views of the course with private facilities including bar, indoor and outdoor seated viewing and Totepool betting kiosk. This room is for Members only, guests are not permitted.
The Lockinge Room
Located directly above the Royal Box and opposite the winning post, accessed through the Members Club Room. The Lockinge Room provides wonderful views of the whole course. This room is for Members only, guests are not permitted.
The Pall Mall
Over two floors situated above the Royal Box, the Pall Mall rooms overlook the winning post and offer a full bar with tea, coffee and betting facilities. Members’ guests are welcome in the Pall Mall rooms.
Members have access to parking areas at the front of the Centre of the Course Car Park (No. 1) and Grandstand Car Park (No. 4) ensuring priority parking at all fixtures.