Facilities & Local Info
- There are viewing platforms available at the Parade Ring, finishing post and on the Grandstand first floor terrace
- Within the stands there are disabled toilets and lifts to each floor – radar keys are available, but feel free to bring your own
Cash machines are located on the ground floors of the Berkshire Stand and Grandstand. There is a good range of banks in Newbury town centre and we do recommend obtaining cash before arriving to save time for yourself.
The Rocking Horse Nursery has a baby room which provides baby changing and feeding facilities for Saturday and Sunday fixtures only.
Other facilities can be found in the following areas of the racecourse:
- Pall Mall Ladies (with Feeding facilities)
- The Hampshire Stand Ground Floor Ladies
- The Grandstand Ground Floor Ladies (entrance nearest the Berkshire Stand)
- The Berkshire Stand Ground Floor Ladies
- Toilets are located on each floor of the stands
Cloakroom & Left Luggage
- Coats can be left free of charge at the Berkshire Stand reception, we encourage racegoers not to bring luggage unless in exceptional circumstances
If you appear to our staff to be under age of 25 you will be challenged – pick up a wristband at the Wristband Exchange in either the Berkshire Stand reception or the Grandstand. You must provide your ID (valid passport, photo driving license or PASS card) to receive a wristband.
Please note that service will be refused to 18-25s without a wristband
- There are two First Aid Centres on the racecourse. One is located in the Grandstand Enclosure opposite the Grandstand and the other can befound next to the main Premier Entrance
- Please report to the main reception located near to the Premier entrance, or the nearest security attendant. A tannoy announcement will be made
- Information can be found at the Berkshire Stand reception or at the main racecourse reception near the main Premier entrance
- The taxi drop off and pick up point is located between the main Premier Enclosure entrance and the Racecourse train station
- We have ample coach parking at the north of the site, please follow signs to ‘Coach parking’. Please be aware that the car park is a short walk from the main entrance, buggies will be available to help transport those with reduced mobility. A free grandstand ticket is available on the gate for the driver with valid ID.
Places to Stay
Accommodation options for Newbury and the surrounding areas are available at the Visit Newbury website.
Mobile Phone Reception
- On the very busy racedays mobile reception can be difficult due to the number of handsets on site, we do advise racegoers to arrange a meeting point and time in the event of losing each other.