Ticketing Sales Executive
Newbury Racecourse is an award-winning sporting venue with a multi-functional site playing host to c. 30 racedays per year, plus a wide range of other exciting non-racing events including: concerts, weddings, conferences, on-site hotel and our award-winning Rocking Horse Nursery.
We are seeking a Ticketing Sales Executive to join our friendly Sales Team. The successful candidate will manage the ticketing and guest reception for all our events (conference & events and racedays), making sure we offer first class customer service whilst helping to maximise sales revenue and profitability of facilities, products and services.
The successful candidate in this role will;
• Respond and convert incoming enquiries for raceday ticketing products.
• Proactively generate new leads to build and enhance the existing customer base, whilst managing existing accounts and growing their potential.
• Carry out ticketing sales administration duties such as, producing invoices and updating our booking system.
• Take ownership of our customer journey and all customer feedback, working at all times for continuous improvement and first-class service. This will include reporting, identifying trends, attending meetings and working with the Head of Sales and others at the racecourse to improve results.
• Co-ordinate the Gate, Reception and Ticket Sales Booth or a Hospitality Area on Racedays.
• Provide a great service on our main reception when requested.
You will be able to demonstrate:
• Experience in a comparable role at a comparable venue
• Exceptional communication skills with a passion for excellent customer service
• Motivation and enthusiasm, for both the position and the Racecourse
• Excellent organisational and administrative skills
• A positive, proactive attitude
In return, we can offer a competitive salary and an attractive benefits scheme including:
• 25 days holiday per year + Bank Holidays + days in lieu for weekend racedays worked
• Free annual membership to the Racecourse
• Discounted Health Club membership
• Reduced-rate childcare at the Rocking Horse Nursery on-site
• Contributory pension scheme matched up to 5%
• Private healthcare scheme
• Life assurance scheme
• Free parking
• Opportunities for training and career growth
To apply please email your CV and covering letter including remuneration details to Erin Moakes at Conundrum Consulting Ltd. [email protected]
All direct and third party responses will be forwarded to Conundrum.