Apprentice Nursery Assistant
Are you friendly, dedicated, and love working with children? If so, and you’re aged 17 or over, we have the perfect Level 2 or 3 Apprenticeship opportunity at the Rocking Horse Nursery.
Based in the unique setting of Newbury Racecourse, we’re proud to provide exceptional childcare in our ultramodern facilities, (the most advanced in the area). We’re committed to supporting and developing our fantastic team through training opportunities and internal promotions, as well as a competitive salary and exceptional benefits including:
- 33 days holiday per year (including public holidays)
- Free annual membership to the Racecourse
- Discounted Health Club membership
- Reduced rate childcare at the Rocking Horse Nursery on-site
- Contributory pension scheme matched up to 5%
- Private healthcare scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Opportunities for training and career growth
Previous childcare experience isn’t necessary, as you’ll receive full training and support from our experienced team members. You’ll be working hard to develop your career in childcare while gaining your Level 2 or 3 Children and Young People’s Workforce qualification.
This post is subject to Enhanced DBS (previously CRB).
To apply for this opportunity, please email your CV to our retained consultant Erin Moakes at Conundrum Consulting Limited
Strictly no agencies, all enquiries will be forwarded to Conundrum