Return of Racing with Spectators -Wednesday 16 and Tuesday 29 December
Following the news that Newbury Racecourse is in a Tier 2 area of England, we will be now able to welcome back a limited number of racegoers to our Festive Raceday on Wednesday 16 December and MansionBet Challow Hurdle Day on Tuesday 29 December 2020. We’re looking forward to opening our doors again and working hard to make sure we provide an enjoyable and safe experience for everyone who joins us on course.
To protect everyone’s health, all ticket purchasers will be issued with a form for Track and Trace purposes which must be completed, along with acceptance of our Code of Conduct and Terms of Entry prior to the raceday. The booker will receive an email with instructions on what to do 7 days prior to the scheduled fixture. Please note, all tickets will be emailed out to customers in advance of the raceday and only on completion of the above.
As per Government guidelines, spectators from a Tier 3 area will not be allowed entry and tickets will be cancelled and refunded so please bear this in mind before you purchase.
As capacities are heavily restricted, please find outlined below some other guidelines for you to bear in mind before you purchase a ticket:
- This is a partially outdoor experience with plenty of seating and catering options available. There is limited indoor capacity which will be offered on a first come first served basis with a dwell time of 45mintues.
- Due to limited capacities, we are unable to offer Under 18s go Free at this current time and every child must purchase a ticket.
- If you are considering booking a hospitality experience in one of our restaurants, please note that you can only sit on a table with members of your own household and/or bubble up to a maximum of six people.
- A maximum of six tickets per booking and please remember that if it includes members outside your household/bubble you remain 2m apart of 1m+ with a face covering.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory across the site apart from if you are eating or drinking.
- Alcohol may be purchased across the site at designated areas, but you must be seated and follow the queuing systems in place. No alcohol will be allowed to be taken from seated zones and time limits will be in place for this.
- No tickets will be available to purchase on the day itself and must be purchased in advance.
- For our full Code of Conduct, click here. While there are plenty of rules and guidelines to adhere to, we are really looking forward to welcoming you back to enjoy some live jumping action in a safe environment.
*Subject to Terms and Conditions.