Karen Millen Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
To be in with a chance of winning a £250 Karen Millen gift voucher and in store styling session, simply like and share our Facebook post by midday on Thursday 4 August 2017. Full terms & conditions are available below
PROMOTERS AND PARTICIPANTS
- The Promoters are Newbury Racecourse, Racecourse Road, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 7NZ and Karen Millen 69-77 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4PN
- All entrants (“Participants”) must be UK residents aged 21 or over.
- Employees of Newbury Racecourse Karen Millen or their affiliated companies, their families, agents and other parties directly involved with this promotion and the sponsorship are not eligible to enter.
- By entering this prize draw, all participants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions unless notified otherwise in writing.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Like and share the competition post on Newbury Racecourse’s Facebook page
- All entries must be received between Wednesday 26 July 2017 and 12noon Friday 4 August 2017.
PRIZE DRAW REQUIREMENTS
- Participants agree to be contacted by the promoter for the purposes of administering the prize draw.
- Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete or illegible entries or which otherwise do not meet the requirements.
- The prize is a £250 Karen Millen gift voucher and in store styling session. The styling session must be arranged via a Karen Millen member of staff. Terms and conditions apply to gift card use – see gift card for details.
- Promoter reserves the right to publish name, town and county of the winner or to publicise any prize giving presentation after the date of the draw. If the winner does not wish such details to be published, they must advise the promoter at time of being notified that they have won.
- The prizes are non-transferable and no cash or credit alternatives will be substituted for the prizes on offer. In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner must claim the prize not later than 30 days after the winner has been informed.
- If the winner rejects or fails to claim the prize on time in accordance with the clause 17 the prize may be awarded to other entrants at the absolute and sole discretion of the promoter.
- The winner will be drawn at random by the promoters from all submissions received between the entry date and the close date.
- The winner will be contacted via a direct message from the promoter to the winner’s e-mail address.
- Promoter reserves the right to refuse to honour any entry or to recover the full value of any prize if it considers there has been an abuse or breach of the terms and conditions of this Prize Draw.
- Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature howsoever caused, sustained by any participant under this promotion. However, nothing in these rules shall have the effect of excluding or restricting the promoter’s liability for personal injury or death caused by the proven negligence of its employees or contractors.
- In the event of a dispute over interpretation or implementation of the rules on any matter related to the prize draw, the decision of the directors of the promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- It is assumed that by entering Competitions which, if won, could result in time off work, your employer has agreed to allow you time off. When dates are specified they cannot be altered. Karen Millen or any relevant third parties are not liable in any way in respect of any winner who in unable for any reason to accept and/or attend a prize.
- Karen Millen takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical reason or other reason.
- Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated only one Competition entry, fulfilling the eligibility requirements above, will be accepted per person and cannot be transferrable. Any participants acting on behalf of someone else will be disqualified. Spammers will be disqualified.
- Karen Millen’s decision is final in every situation, including any not covered above and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of the validity of any such decision.
- Where Karen Millen runs a competition with a promoter such that the promoter is responsible for the selection and/or the provision of prizes then Karen Millen shall not be responsible for or have any liability for the provision of such prizes.
- Karen Millen reserves the right to (i) cancel and/or withdraw this Competition and/or (ii) amend these Terms, at any time without notice.
- Entry to the Competition and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use any entrant’s name, image and any competition entry photograph, for promotional and/or editorial purposes in any format in print and non-print media without additional consultation.