IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR NEXT RACEDAY
We can’t wait to welcome you back through our doors soon, but to ensure the safety of you and all our staff and participants, please read the following information carefully.
PRIOR TO ARRIVAL
- You must have completed the Track and Trace form in order to receive your e-ticket for the day – if you have not please contact us directly
- You will not be granted access to the racecourse without an e-ticket or completion of your Track & Trace
- You must bring along some form of ID which shows your postcode as we will check on arrival
- No tickets will be available to purchase at the gate and must be purchased in advance
- If you have booked a ticket and now live in a Tier 3 area you will not be granted entry and will have already been contacted about a refund. Your ticket will be cancelled
- We are operating one enclosure, the ‘Amber Zone’, therefore all parking will be in Car Park 4 with entry through the Eastern Entrance
- Owners will continue to park in Car Park 2
- Please fully read the Code of Conduct found here
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR MEMBERS
- Metal members badges will not be valid as only e-tickets will allow entry
- You must have completed a Track & Trace prior to your arrival
- There are no members areas as we are running the day in one enclosure only
Please contact a member of the team on 01635 40015 if you have not received your Track and Trace form.
NEW SITE LAYOUT
Please see the new site layout below. Owners, Members, Hospitality and General Admission guests will only be allowed access into the Amber Zone. The Green Zone is strictly off limits to the public and is limited to participants of the sport only.
COVID SAFETY PROTOCOLS:
- Do not travel to the racecourse if you have any Covid-19 symptoms OR if you live in a Tier 3 post code, as entry will be denied
- Observe all 2m social distancing protocols at all times, whether inside or outside the racecourse
- Face coverings MUST be worn, at all times whether inside or outside, except when eating or drinking
- No vertical drinking will be allowed, you must be seated
- Please comply with any health checks that may be required on entering the racecourse
- All catering outlets will be cashless across site
- Please use only the designated smoking areas on-course for cigarettes and e-cigarettes
- Regularly wash your hands, use hand sanitiser and avoid touching your face and dispose of any used tissues appropriately
- Avoid face to face contact with other spectators and avoid hugs, high fives and any contact with people not in your social bubble
- Follow all signage and the instructions of staff, officials or any emergency service personnel present at the racecourse
- Do not try to access areas of the racecourse apart the area detailed on your ticket
We cannot wait to see you all returning to the racecourse and remember to keep yourself and others safe and bring the Christmas spirit!