Experienced Security Person
Newbury Racecourse is an award winning sporting venue with a multi-functional site playing host to c. 30 racedays per year plus a wide range of other exciting events including concerts, weddings and exhibitions.
You will be an integral part of our small security team, providing a 24:7 security service across the estate maintaining the safety and security of our staff, visitors and premises. The role involves carrying out a variety of patrol duties, control room operations (which includes monitoring and operating CCTV) and responding to reported incidents.
The position will involve shift work, both day and night, on a rota basis.
The ideal applicant will:
• Hold relevant SIA (Security Industry Authority) qualifications and a full driving license
• Have relevant experience in a comparable role
• Be of a positive nature
• Be able to perform well under pressure
• Have basic computer literacy
The successful applicant will have an appreciation for the high standards expected by Newbury Racecourse and our customers. There will be elements of working unsupervised, so you must be reliable, able to use your initiative and exercise sound judgment.
In return we can offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits scheme including;
• 28 days holiday per year (inclusive of public holidays)
• Free annual membership to the Racecourse + complimentary tickets
• Discounted Health Club membership
• Reduced rate childcare at the Rocking Horse Nursery on-site
• Contributory pension scheme matched up to 5%
• Private healthcare scheme
• Life assurance scheme
• Free parking
• Opportunities for training and career growth
To apply please email your CV and covering letter including remuneration details to Hugh Nickerson at Conundrum Consulting Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org
Quoting reference number JID1066 in the email subject line
All direct and third party responses will be forwarded to Conundrum.