Nursery Practitioner, The Rocking Horse Nursery
Exciting news – we have a new opportunity to join our fantastic team at the Rocking Horse Nursery.
If you have Nursery experience, love working with children, and are dedicated to providing the highest possible care, we want to hear from you!
We are proud to be the most advanced childcare option in the area, offering exceptional childcare with ultramodern facilities in the unique setting of Newbury Racecourse. Looking to the future we want to keep getting even better, and would be delighted to hear from childcare professionals (particularly level 2 or 3 qualified Nursery Nurses or Practitioners) wanting to join our friendly team.
We value our team and are dedicated to building a culture of promoting internally – we want to take the time to support you in your learning and development and give you the opportunity to progress with us.
We can also offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits scheme including:
• 25 days holiday per year (plus public holidays)
• Free annual membership to the Racecourse + complimentary tickets
• Discounted Health Club membership
• Reduced rate childcare at the Rocking Horse Nursery on-site
• Contributory pension scheme matched up to 5%
• Private healthcare scheme
• Life assurance scheme
• Opportunities for training and career growth
These posts are subject to Enhanced DBS (previously CRB).
To apply for this opportunity, please email your CV to our retained consultant Erin Moakes at Conundrum Consulting Limited at email@example.com quoting reference JID1003 in the subject line.
Strictly no agencies, all enquiries will be forwarded to Conundrum