Nursery Nurse – Casual Flexible Hours Available
The Rocking Horse Nursery is based in the unique setting of Newbury Racecourse one of the country’s leading sporting venues. We have extensive experience in nurturing the early development of children, our aim being to provide children with opportunities to develop a wide range of skills, covering all aspects of their development.
We are currently seeking Nursery Nurses at all levels to become part of our friendly team of casual workers, who we may call upon from time to time to offer hours of work on a flexible casual basis.
You may hold either a level 2 or 3 NVQ in Childcare and have experience of working in a nursery environment. We will also consider applications from individuals who are keen to work towards these qualifications.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating a learning environment within our new facility for the children to naturally develop and realise their potential.
- Encourage and play with the children including excursions (weather permitting) to ensure a rounded experience
- Enable parents to feel secure and involved in the development of their child by assisting the Senior Nursery Nurse to maintain correct confidential development records, daily journals and other notes
- Maintain at all times suitable conditions of hygiene and cleanliness for the children. Assist in the maintenance of correct records, which are kept for special dietary needs. Assist in the supervision of meal times and feeding techniques.
- Carry out any other duties that may from time to time be specified by the Senior Staff and be deemed necessary for the correct conduct of the nursery in compliance with government rules and regulations in force together with the guidance of appropriate social services directives
To apply for this opportunity, please email your CV and covering letter including current remuneration details to our retained consultant, Hugh Nickerson at Conundrum Consulting Limited at email@example.com Quoting reference JID1006 in the subject line
Strictly no agencies, all enquiries will be forwarded to Conundrum