Marketing & CRM Insight Analyst
Newbury Racecourse is an award-winning sporting venue with a multi-functional site playing host to c. 30 racedays per year plus a thriving conference and events portfolio offering a wide range of exciting events including concerts, weddings and exhibitions.
As part of our ambitious on-going development, an opportunity has arisen for a Marketing & CRM Insight Analyst to provide comprehensive statistical analysis and data driven reporting of CRM activity, actionable insights and recommendations with the objective to drive growth across the racing business.
Reporting to the Marcomms and Sponsorship Director, the role will include:
• Gathering and effective evaluation of key data sets (internal and 3rd party)
• Reporting on key KPIs with a particular focus on racing sales, including leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement
• Provision of useful understandable narrative, ideas and recommendations (including future modelling) in order to inform marketing and sales strategy and individual campaign planning.
This is a newly created role and represents an exceptional opportunity to become a key part of the team at an exciting moment in the development of the racecourse.
You will need significant relevant experience in a comparable role, ideally gained within the sports industry or a similar venue. Confidence with CRM systems will be essential, and familiarity with Optimo a particular advantage.
In return we offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits scheme including:
• 33 days holiday per year (inc. Bank Holidays)
• Free annual membership to the Racecourse + complimentary tickets for friends and family
• Discounted Health Club membership
• Reduced rate childcare at the Rocking Horse Nursery on-site
• Contributory pension scheme
• Private healthcare scheme
• Life assurance scheme
• Opportunities for training and career growth
To apply please email your CV and covering letter including remuneration details to Hugh Nickerson at Conundrum Consulting Ltd firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number JID1084 in the email subject line.
All direct and third party responses will be forwarded to Conundrum