Building Fabric Technician
We are seeking a Building Fabric Technician to report to the Maintenance Manager, the successful candidate will carry out both planned and reactive maintenance repairs to the building fabrics across the NRC site.
Main duties will include:
• Supporting the Maintenance Team in the safe operation and maintenance of all structures, plant, equipment and installations while maintaining efficient and high performance standards.
• Giving site support to the set up and de-rig of all site events and provide race day support.
• Taking a proactive attitude in identifying and resolving defects.
• Assisting with the implementation of new installations and refurbishments.
• Undertaking maintenance/repair work as required.
• Completing all necessary paperwork to support tasks and provide an audit trail for legislative compliance.
• Completing risk assessment and method statement review for all contractors prior to carrying out their works.
• Ensuring compliance with statutory requirements, all relevant Health & Safety Legislation and site-specific health, safety and welfare policies.
• Using access equipment for working at heights (training will be provided as required).
• Ensuring communication to the team on activity that will have any impact on the site staff or facilities.
The ideal candidate will have a flexible attitude in order to work independently and as part of a team, with enthusiasm for both the role and the Racecourse. Essential requirements are:
• Significant relevant experience (a qualification in this field would be advantageous).
• A valid UK driving licence.
You will be required to work during all racedays and events. In return we offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits scheme including:
• 33 days holiday per year (including public holidays)
• Free annual membership to the Racecourse + complimentary tickets
• Discounted Health Club membership
• Reduced rate childcare at the Rocking Horse Nursery on-site
• Contributory pension scheme matched up to 5%
• Private healthcare scheme
• Life assurance scheme
• Free parking
• Opportunities for training and career growth
To apply please email your CV and covering letter including remuneration details to Hugh Nickerson at Conundrum Consulting Ltd at email address: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number JID1065 in the email subject line.
All direct and third party responses will be forwarded to Conundrum.