Hennessy Gold Cup Favourite Money Back Offer
Buy Grandstand Enclosure tickets using the 'HGC Favourite Money Back Offer' for the Hennessy Gold Cup on Saturday 26 November 2016 and get your money back if the favourite wins the big race.
Simply click below and choose the ‘HGC Favourite Money Back Offer Grandstand’ ticket type and complete your purchase before 11.59pm on Wednesday 23 November 2016. Please view the terms and conditions before you book.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- If the favourite wins the Hennessy Gold Cup on Saturday 26 November 2016 Newbury Racecourse will refund the price of your admission ticket (not including admin charge) for the event.
- Only tickets booked using the HGC Favourite Money Back Offer Grandstand (£35) ticket type will qualify for the refund. This offer is not valid with any other ticket type and group discounts do not apply.
- The HGC Favourite Money Back Offer ticket type will be on sale until 11.59pm on Wednesday 23 November 2016 or until 500 tickets in total have been sold.
- The favourite will be determined by the starting prices which along with the outcome will be determined by the official result posted on racingpost.com the day after the race has been completed.
- In the event that there are co-favourites for the race or there is a dead heat for first place in the Hennessy Gold Cup, Newbury Racecourse will refund a proportion of the value of the HGC Favourite Money Back Offer Grandstand ticket as a direct ratio to the number of horses involved, i.e. if there are two co-favourites then the offer will pay 50% of the value should one of the horses win, if there are three then 33% will be paid, if there is a dead heat between two horses, one of which is the favourite, then 50% of the ticket price would be paid.
- If the favourite is withdrawn before the race and no new betting market is formed, the favourite will be deemed to be the runner (or runners) which have the shortest starting price.
- If the race is abandoned or takes place on a date other than 26 November 2016, the transaction will be void and Newbury Racecourse’s normal ticketing terms and conditions will apply.