Senior Sales Manager
As part of their ambitious on-going development plan Newbury Racecourse are now seeking an experienced Senior Sales Manager to work closely with the Head of Sales, to maximise sales activity through the effective management and motivation of the internal sales team.
The successful candidate in this role will;
- Work with the Head of Sales to develop sales opportunities, sales initiatives & targeted campaigns to deliver sales growth
- Manage and develop the internal sales team through effective delegation, coaching and mentoring
- Achieve monthly revenue targets and individual sales KPI’s.
- Create, manage and develop relationships with key individuals, corporates and booking agents to maximise the delivery of profitable business
- Conduct competitor and lost business analysis and make recommendations to Head of Sales to address any specific trends
- Chair the Weekly and Monthly Sales Team Meetings to ensure proactive sales activity is taking place as planned
- Manage the sales database – ensuring it contains accurate records to allow for marketing and account management activity
- Agree and implement the annual pricing and discount strategies with the Head of Sales
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Significant sales experience with a track record of delivering outstanding sales growth
- Comprehensive understanding of all aspects of selling and sales management
- The ability to lead and inspire a team to over achieve sales targets
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills combined with a flair for customer interaction
- Motivation and enthusiasm, for both the position and the Racecourse
- Comprehensive understanding of budgets, forecasting and associated deliverables
In return we offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits scheme including:
- 25 days holiday per year + Bank Holidays + time off in lieu for weekend racedays worked
- Free annual membership to the Racecourse + complimentary tickets for friends and family
- Discounted Health Club membership
- Reduced rate childcare at the Rocking Horse Nursery on-site
- Contributory pension scheme matched up to 5%
- Private healthcare scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Opportunities for training and career growth
To apply please email your CV and covering letter including remuneration details to Hugh Nickerson at Conundrum Consulting Ltd.
email@example.com Quoting reference number CND-P508 in the email subject line. All direct and third party responses will be forwarded to Conundrum.