The Rocking Horse Nursery is currently seeking two experienced Nursery Practitioners to join our dedicated team working in our fantastic brand new nursery facility.
Please note that two roles are available: a permanent contract and a maternity cover contract. As part of your application, please state which role is of interest to you. This is an urgent requirement at an exciting time for the nursery, therefore availability to start quickly would be of great benefit.
You may hold either a level 2 or 3 NVQ in Childcare and have experience of working in a nursery environment.
Pay rates will be between £7.20-£8.00 per hour dependant on skills and experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating a learning environment within our new facility for the children to naturally develop and realise their potential
- Encouraging and playing with the children including excursions (weather permitting) to ensure a rounded experience
- Enabling parents to feel secure and involved in the development of their child by assisting the Senior Nursery Nurse to maintain correct confidential development records, daily journals and other notes
- Discussing with the parents, as requested at the appropriate time, the progress of the child and bringing to the immediate notice of the Senior Nursery Nurse any cause for concern
- Maintaining at all times suitable conditions of hygiene and cleanliness for the children. Assisting in the maintenance of correct records, which are kept for special dietary needs. Assisting in the supervision of meal times and feeding techniques.
- Carrying out any other duties that may from time to time be specified by the Senior Staff and be deemed necessary for the correct conduct of the nursery in compliance with government rules and regulations in force together with the guidance of appropriate social services directives
For details of how to apply click below: